Netсracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for: Technical Manager.
- Carry out various implementation projects for the world leading telecommunication providers with a duration up to several months through the full cycle starting from requirements gathering up to product production deployment;
- Lead a project technical team of 10 or more developers and analysts;
- Being accountable for the whole technical scope of the project including project planning and activity status reports;
- Develop and refine estimates of effort for activities within project scope and extensions (CRs)
- Communication of issues and risks to project manager and customer project lead;
- Communicate with customer/system integrator subject matter experts and architects or product business analysts on technical aspects of solution implementation;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques.
- University technical degree;
- 5+ years experience as software developer in Java/C++/C#;
- 2+ years of experience as lead software developer;
- 1+ years of experience as project technical lead;
- 2+ years of experience with J2EE technologies and Oracle;
- Strong OOP skills;
- Deep understanding of J2SE and J2EE, Web Services, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, AJAX, Spring, XML/XSLT, ORM solutions;
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS (preferably Oracle), SQL, PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
- Understanding of concepts and design patterns for enterprise web-based distributed systems;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage and motivate distributed teams;
- Fluent spoken/written English; Other languages are plus;
- Flexibility, initiative, analytical skills.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Experience of managing high-end software development projects;
- Opportunities to contribute to or build the outstanding OSS products and solutions;
- Direct communication with customers (on- & offsite);
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.