Saratov office of Grid Dynamics is looking for a Support Engineer.
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.;
- Consulting with developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).;
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts;
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux OS administration;
- Fluency in shell scripting; knowledge of core utils tools;
- Network administration, network protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP), firewall configuration, implementation in Linux;
- Setting up and configuring common services experience: the web (Apache), FTP, DNS, NFS, VPN, LDAP, email servers;
- General knowledge of Linux architecture;
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies;
- Large impact and responsibility;
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, and benefits;
- Professional development opportunities.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Мы в социальных сетях