If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Technical leadership in the team of DevOps engineers distributed across different locations in Ukraine, Russia, and the US
- Communication with customer representatives, product owners, and technical managers. Reporting, conducting demos, sprint planning
- Task tracking and distribution within DevOps teams
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting with developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Collaboration with the distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux OS administration
- Fluency in shell scripting; knowledge of core utils tools
- Network administration, network protocols knowledge (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP), firewall configuration, implementation in Linux
- Setting up and configuring common services experience: the web (Apache), FTP, DNS, NFS, VPN, LDAP, email servers
- General knowledge of Linux architecture
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Proven experience in team leadership and customer expectation management
- Large impact and responsibility
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, and benefits
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Skype — Dina _Ismagulova