Hi there! We make Kanbanchi – a web app for G Suite, that helps teams worldwide manage projects, tasks and collaborate the agile way. We launched it 5 years ago and since then the app has transformed into a mature product and attracted a loyal user base all over the world. But it’s not the time to stop – we are determined to grow, and we are looking for a talented Sales & Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for representing Kanbanchi to the outside world and attracting new happy customers 🙂
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Set marketing and sales strategy/goals and develop action plans to accomplish them
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and implement the plan – perform outreach, create advertising campaigns, content, etc.
- Conduct product demos and webinars
- Maintain relationship with important clients to increase upsell and expansion revenue
- Be data-informed and dive deep into analytics regularly
How do we know that’s you?
- You have first-hand experience working as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Specialist / Marketing Executive (ideally for SaaS products)
- You have studied marketing, communications or a related major
- You are a natural born communicator, whether it be written or spoken.
- You have the ability to work autonomously and be organized, but also love working as part of a team
- You’re fluent in English
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded with great benefits:
- Great atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunch in the office
- English lessons in the office
- Health insurance
- We partially cover your gym membership/sport activities
…because we care!
Apply on our website. When applying, please upload a 2-minute video introduction (in English) to YouTube and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit at Kanbanchi.
PS. Learn more about the tight-knit team behind Kanbanchi and get to know your future colleagues 🙂