This is a position for a highly motivated engineer that is passionate about test. This position will use a variety of tools including TFS, MS test manager, and MS VS as well as frameworks for BDD (bahat, squish) and TDD.
- Being a part of an agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate efforts;
- Defining efficient testing strategy;
- Driving different types of testing on different levels (System, API);
- Authoring test plans and test cases for the product;
- Test reporting;
- Working together with Project Manager and Business Analysts and other team members on process improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years working experience in software quality assurance;
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and software development processes and methodology Agile/Scrum;
- Experience creating test documentation (test plans, test cases, release notes) and working with requirements;
- Understanding of the way Web works — HTTP, AJAX, JSON, XML and of the client-server architecture;
- Experience testing web-services (REST, SOAP);
- Knowledge of SQL on a basic level and experience working with Linux console;
- Understanding of CI and code version control concepts;
- Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage;
- Understanding infrastructure, goals and strategy of Automated Testing Process;
- Experience doing performance and/or automated testing is a big plus;
- Computer science degree or similar is a plus;
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.