QA Automation Engineer
INVENT is an innovative software development firm founded by industry veteran, Oleg Tishkevich, and an elite team of Cloud technologists. Purpose-built to assist financial organizations in modernizing their advisor technology stack, INVENT is transforming how financial services operate. For years, financial organizations have been hard at work trying to upgrade their systems to stay current with today’s more complicated and rapidly changing demands. However, the pace of change is now faster than their ability to keep up.
We are now building the next generation of the platform used by the world’s top financial institutions.
Our team is growing, and now we are looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to help with the design and implementation of cloud platform capabilities. You will work collaboratively within the distributed team and solve complex technical challenges.
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Design test automation approach for the system under tests
- Develop test automation framework
- Develop UI and API automated tests (functional, integration, regression)
- Analyze the test area, collect test data requirements
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Good programming knowledge in Java
- Experience with QA automation tools:
- Comfortable with basic usage and administration of Unix-based OS (bash / ssh / etc…)
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems, continuous integration, wiki, etc..
- Communication skills and good knowledge of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in airflow testing
- Experience with the Citrus Framework
• Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
• Work with a highly motivated team
• Competitive salary
• Professional development opportunities
• Benefits program and corporate social events
• Well-equipped office located in the center of the city (or remote work)
e-mail for CV: [email protected]