Hi there! We make Kanbanchi – a web app for G Suite, that helps teams worldwide manage projects, tasks and collaborate the agile way. We launched it 5 years ago, and since then the app has transformed into a mature product and attracted a loyal user base all over the world.
Now we are looking for a talented Product Manager who is passionate about creating amazing products with stellar user experience and determined to turn big ideas into reality! You will work cross-functionally with marketing & sales team, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users 🙂
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Participate in developing the product vision & strategy and define the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis, customer development to identify new growth and engagement opportunities.
- Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the team.
- Lead the agile development lifecycle with the support of a Scrum Master
- Do whatever needs to get done to make the product a success — business development, marketing, community, etc.
How do we know that’s you?
- You have experience in product management (or business analyst) positions in a highly technical environment, ideally SaaS.
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile manner (preferably scrum)
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re fluent in English
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded with great benefits:
- Great atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunch in the office
- English lessons in the office
- Health insurance
- We partially cover your gym membership/sport activities
…because we care!
Apply on our website. When applying, please upload a 2-minute video introduction (in English) to YouTube and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit at Kanbanchi.
PS. Learn more about the tight-knit team behind Kanbanchi and get to know your future colleagues 🙂