Hi there! We make Kanbanchi – a web app for Google Workspace, that helps teams worldwide manage projects, tasks and collaborate the agile way. We launched it about 7 years ago, and since then the app has transformed into a mature product and attracted a loyal user base all over the world.
But it’s not the time to stop! Now we are looking for a talented Product Manager who is passionate about creating amazing products with stellar user experience and determined to turn big ideas into reality! You will work cross-functionally with marketing & sales team, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users 🙂
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Participate in developing the product vision & strategy and define the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis, customer development to identify new growth and engagement opportunities.
- Track and measure the success of experiments and launches.
- Create detailed product specifications and document functional design needs to guide and prioritize the efforts of the team.
- Lead the agile development lifecycle with the support of a Scrum Master.
- Do whatever needs to get done to make the product a success — business development, marketing, community, etc.
How do we know that’s you?
- You have experience in product management (or business analyst) positions in a highly technical environment, ideally SaaS.
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile manner (preferably Scrum).
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’re fluent in English.
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded with great benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Passionate tight-knit team
- Great atmosphere
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance
- English lessons
…because we care!
Learn more about the team behind Kanbanchi on our website lar.ru, and get to know your future colleagues and how we work 🙂
When applying, please upload a 2-minute video introduction (in English) to YouTube and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit at Kanbanchi.