OpenSoft opens position of PHP developer.
- Qualified applicants considered for this position will have 3 years of in-depth object oriented development experience including object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, and extensive experience with PHP, and PostgreSQL (especially versions 9.5) data modeling, optimization, and reporting.
- Excelent knowledge and recent experience developing for and/or administration of Linux systems is also required.
Specific technical requirements include:
- Demonstrate understanding of Web sessions, security and authentication.
- Have experience with SOAP servers and integration with third party services via XML Web Services.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience with Message Queue systems (JMS, activeMQ, openMQ).
- Have experience with image processing and manipulation.
- PDF generation and manipulation experience is required.
- Speaking/wrighting English level intermediate or higher is required.
Experience with the following technologies is highly desired, but not required:
- Manufacturing, warehouse, and/or printing automation and systems.
- Twig template engine.
- General familiarity with the JDF/JMF standard is desirable.
- PHP 7.x, Git, OOP Paradigm, Symfony 3.3, PHP-unit, Behat
- DOM, SOAP servers, XML Web Services, JDF/JMF;