Mirantis is looking for a Java Software developer to the program with one of the world’s largest telecom companies to join a team that builds a cloud-native, zero-downtime application based on distributed microservices architecture. It’s a good opportunity while writing a Java code to study modern/trending components and technologies like docker containers, AWS, Ms Azure, advanced networking, NFV, SDN and to get an experience in building cloud-aware applications.
- Design and develop scalable REST based services with zero downtime
- Work closely with customers and contractors in a collaborative development environment
- Development practices — TDD, Code Reviews, CI/CD, automated tests etc.
- Troubleshoot problems as needed in the QA and production environments.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in Java development and testing;
- Mid level in networking (should be able to troubleshoot typical networking issues);
- General Linux user/administrative skills;
- Programming best-practices: CI/CD basics, TDD, Agile
- Intermediate or higher English.
Will be a plus:
- Python or Go
- Experience with Docker, K8s, Openstack, AWS or Ms Azure.
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Working with Fortune 500 companies and cooperating with industry leaders (Google, Intel)
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- On-site English courses