Opensoft is looking for self-motivated and qualified individuals to join our development team as a Frontend Developer Lead.
Opensoft’s flagship product is http://overnightprints.com, a highly competitive online website specializing in online print media.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Opensoft development team includes HTML5/CSS, C#, Qt, Python, Go, and PHP developers responsible for new application development and improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of our business. You will be writing code side by side with other developers supporting long term projects (3+ months). This role will also lead small teams for specific projects as needed.
Candidates we take for this position will have the following attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree, or advanced degree, in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, UI/Web Design, etc. is highly desired, but equivalent experience may be considered.
- Willingness to take charge and be self-directed in solving complicated problems
- Live, eat and breathe:
- HTML5 techniques and tricks
- LESS and SASS expertise, because CSS alone is just boring and unstructured
- A draconian opinion of HTML5 design such as when to use id’s vs classes.
- A «product person»
- Solid HTML5, CSS, and LESS experience;
- Ability to engage business analysis work with developers and marketing;
- Ability to model complex use cases and workflow onto web page flows and designs;
- Organization and tracking tasks and projects of yourself and others;
- Version control systems experience, especially git and github.com experience.
Nice To Have:
- PHP Experience;
- Understanding of SEO;
- CS6 Experience and an eye for design;
- Experience with WebGL;
- Experience in large projects;
- Account on GitHub.
What Can We Offer:
- High salary;
- Interesting projects;
- Great experience with foreigners co-working;
- Conditions to grow professionally inside the company;
- An opportunity of the remote work;
- Friendly team of the professionals.