Netсracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for: DevOps Lead / Expert.
- Automate deployment and lifecycle of complex microservice-based application deployed in cloud ecosystem (Openshift, Openstack). Strict availability requirements are applied on application and its lifecycle operations (patch installation, switch to redundant instance);
- Participate in IaaS/PaaS ecosystem (Openshift/Openstack) availability and performance improvements;
- Understand existing processes bottleneck and perform optimization;
- Manage team of DevOps engineers who will deliver application to production, perform operation, monitoring and maintenance;
- Lead troubleshooting and incidents resolution;
- Take part in continuous integration/delivery pipeline automation projects.
- Deep understanding of highly available systems design — active-passive, active-active, 1+1 and N+1 redundancy, highly available physical architecture;
- Experience of Linux administration (CentOS, Ubuntu) – bash, IPTables, DNS, yum/apt-get;
- Experience in Linux High Availability stack (corosync, pacemaker);
- Experience in automation tools (in decreasing priority order): Ansible, Chef, Puppet;
- Experience in container virtualization – Docker, Docker ecosystem (private dockerhub, image delivery to production);
- Good knowledge in Openstack: installation, automation, availability;
- Good knowledge in Openshift: installation, automation, availability;
- JBoss (WildFly) administration and installation automation;
- Management of 3-5 engineers team.
- Experience in Java;
- Experience in Python/Ruby/Groovy;
- Experience in distributed file systems — Ceph, GlusterFS;
- Source control principles and experience in Git, SVN;
- Build automation tools – Maven, Gradle;
- PostgreSQL installation and administration;
- MongoDB installation and administration;
- Experience in VMWare;
- Experience in Jenkins.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- English courses;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.