Hi there! We make Kanbanchi – a web app for G Suite, that helps teams worldwide manage projects, tasks and collaborate the agile way. We launched it 5 years ago and since then the app has transformed into a mature product and attracted a loyal user base all over the world. But it’s not the time to stop – we are determined to grow, and we are looking for a talented Customer Experience Specialist who is passionate about creating an engaging user experience, loves connecting with people and is determined to turn big ideas into a working product.
You will work cross-functionally with marketing & sales team, designers and engineers to improve the user experience for thousands of daily users.
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Provide an amazing, personalised experience for each customer through various support channels such as emails, blogs, social media, etc.
- Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues.
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams in Kanbanchi to improve our services.
- Research strategic growth opportunities and partnerships.
- Work closely with your team to provide and create value for the audience.
- Contribute to brainstorming ideas and researching best practices for growing and scaling the product.
How do we know that’s you?
- You have studied marketing, communications or a related major
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have at least 1-3 years of work experience, ideally working as a Customer Support Specialist / Sales Specialist
- You have the ability to work autonomously and be organized, but also love working as part of a team
- You are fluent in English
- You are motivated by communicating with customers and helping others all day
- You are a quick thinker capable of grasping new processes and ideas quickly
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded with great benefits:
- Great atmosphere in the team
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible work hours
- Free lunch in the office
- English lessons in the office
- Health insurance
- We partially cover your gym membership/sport activities
…because we care!
Apply on our website. When applying, please upload a 2-minute video introduction (in English) to YouTube and tell us why you’d be the perfect fit at Kanbanchi.
PS. Learn more about the tight-knit team behind Kanbanchi and get to know your future colleagues 🙂