Зарплата: 2500 - 4500 $
Senior .Net Software Engineer
INVENT is an innovative software development firm founded by industry veteran, Oleg Tishkevich, and an elite team of Cloud technologists. Purpose-built to assist financial organizations in modernizing their advisor technology stack, INVENT is transforming how financial services operate. For years, financial organizations have been hard at work trying to upgrade their systems to stay current with today’s more complicated and rapidly changing demands. However, the pace of change is now faster than their ability to keep up.
We are now building the next generation of the platform used by the world’s top financial institutions.
Our team is growing, and now we are looking for a passionate C# software engineer to help with the design and implementation of cloud platform capabilities. You will work collaboratively within the distributed team and solve complex technical challenges.
• Implement features and bug fixes as part of delivering our cloud platform.
• Code, test, debug, document, and implement complex software applications.
• Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design and code reviews.
• Perform unit and integration testing on all application functionality and support integration and load testing activities.
• A love for simple, clear, bullet proof-code, and elegant solutions.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in C# / ASP.NET Core.
• Solid experience with REST and API design.
• Experience with a broad range of patterns, tools, frameworks, and libraries, preferably including one or more of Service-Oriented Architectures, Microservices, SOLID, CQRS, SQL, NoSQL, Docker/Kubernetes.
• Understanding of Reactive application development tools and relevant technologies such as Event Sourcing, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, and Distributed Computing.
• Understanding of microservices development and relevant technologies such as orchestration, service discovery, service gateways, and proxying.
• Experience with cloud platforms Azure/GCP/AWS is a plus.
• Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
• Work with a highly motivated team
• Competitive salary
• Professional development opportunities
• Benefits program and corporate social events
• Well-equipped office located in the center of the city (or remote work)
e-mail for CV: [email protected]